Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why the Hell should there be another Fashion Blog?

Hi! I'm a writer, who also happens to be an assistant stylist. I see the most fabulous and frightening sides of fashion on a day to day basis, and frankly, I'm a little bored/disgusted with what I've been seeing lately.

What we need is a Fashion Apocalypse of Biblical proportions. A monstrous, glittering tsunami or two mixed with some fiery wrath and a few resurrections of the accessorized undead.

I'll be posting some of my favorite exhibitions of fashionista fire and brimstone in the days to come, and I'll also be focused on extraordinary affordable fashion (because I'm not making the big bucks either, you know). I'll leave you now with one of my favorite current finds from shopbop: Rue B Peep Toe Pumps on Hidden Platform by Velvet Angels, a mere $147.50 (50% off the retail price of $295). A sassy take on a classic shoe, a little baroque and a little rock n' roll. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment