Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Fashion Fallout Prom Week! Get your Prada on for $100!

This week on Fashion Fallout, I'm going to be listing some fabulous prom gowns and accessories, starting with this one from Prada:


The dress is about ten years old and was originally thousands of dollars. It's the same dress that Julianne Moore wore in Vogue circa 2000. I scooped it up at a sample sale a long time ago, and I've never ever worn it.


It's a size 6-8, but the fluidity of this dress ensures that it could fit a range of sizes (up to a 10, I bet). Halter top, plunging back. It's constructed of a gorgeous blue silk, which peeks out from the bottom of the pastilled overlay.


The dress needs a quick trip to the tailor for a cheap fix; a few of the pastilles have fallen off, but are still attached to the dress (I tried to show this in the close up photos). A few of the pastilles are also bent from being improperly stored. My bad. Even with the imperfections, it's still absolutely stunning.

This is a showstopper for the crazy low price of $100. You saw that right. Prada. $100. Crazy. Buy it on the side there.

Take a quick moment to follow me on Twitter! I'm going to be having some Twitter giveaways this week, so if you'd like to win, make sure you follow me! I only have one follower at the moment, so, again, your odds are fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment